Skip to main content
Powered by rSchoolToday
Gar-Field Senior High School 2021 Hall of Fame
Gar-Field Senior High School Athletics and Activities nominations for the 2021 Hall of Fame is now OPEN and information is on the Hall of Fame toolbar below!
Fall Sports try-outs and practices
Fall Sports try-outs and practices begin as early as July 29! Submit physicals and Concussion Training to the Activities Office! Click on the link for more information.
VHSL Athletics & Activities by Sport
Cross Country Boys
Cross Country Girls
Swim & Dive Boys
Swim & Dive Girls
Indoor Track Boys
Indoor Track Girls
Outdoor Track Boys
Outdoor Track Girls
GFHS Athletic Information
How to Navigate the Gar-Field Athletics website
VHSL Physical Form (required) - NEW
Online Concussion Training
GFHS COVID Screening
Blue Emergency Care Card
Coaches & Club Sponsors
Practice and Game Schedule
PWCS Activity Guide - English
PWCS Activity Guide - Spanish version
GoFan Digital Game Tickets
GFHS Athletic Booster Club
GFABC Welcome Letter from Officers
GFABC Memberships and Sport Passes
GFABC Meeting Dates and Officers
GFABC Current Approved Meeting Minutes
GFABC Poinsettia Fundraiser Info
GFABC Poinsettia Fundraiser Order Form
GFABC Advertisements and Sponsorships
GFABC Alumni Walkway Bricks
GFABC Senior Scholarships
GFABC Fund Request Form for Teams
GFHS Athletics & Activities Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame website
Hall of Fame Luncheon Information
2019 Hall of Fame Class
2021 Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Hall of Fame Google Nomination Form
NCAA Eligibility Information
QR Code Sign-up
How to find info on website
Concussion Training - CLICK HERE
Cardinal District Athletic Schedule
Gar-Field Senior High School
Prince William County Schools
Virginia High School League
National Federation of High Schools (NFHS)
K12 Special Markets Student Accident Insurance
Markel Student Accident Insurance options
NCAA Core Course GPA
NCAA Eligibility Center
What do I need to play sports at Gar-Field?
What do students need to play sports?
- The student shall have passed, at the end of the semester, at least five credits with the minimum of 2 C’s and 3 D’s. (Freshmen not applicable during 1st semester; upper class students only); AND be currently enrolled in at least 5 classes for this semester.
- Before participation for in-season or out-of-season activities can take place, the student shall have submitted to the Activities Office their VHSL Physical form filled in and properly signed by both parent/guardian and physician. The physical must be dated after May 1, 2020 and will be good for the entire 2020-2021 school year. You may get a copy of this form at Gar-Field High School or the following website:
- Student and parent/guardian shall view the online Concussion Education Training Course presented by Prince William County Schools. Submit the signed completion certificate, accompanied by your VHSL physical, to the Activities Office.
daily screening - Registered on SportWare OnLine @
View this video
for guidance on registering on SWOL
You may consult Mr. Kozlowski via email if you need assistance with registration.
Student-athletes are required to complete daily COVID-19 screening
every day by 12:00p.m
- The student and parent must sign a blue Emergency Care Card(s) and turn in to the Gar-Field High School Activities Office. Available on
Important Athletics Information
Age and Bona Fide
- The student shall be born on or after August 1, 2001 and be enrolled at Gar-Field Senior High School.
- Students enrolled in High School prior to August 28, 2017 are not eligible per VHSL Semester Rule.
Author: Michael Payne E-Mail: