Skip to main content
Powered by rSchoolToday
Attention all student-athletes and families,
Information is now available on the Important Athletics Information tab on the toolbar below. All student-athlete participants shall have a physical, concussion training, emergency care card, and SWOL Sportsware information confirmed prior to participation. Each link contains the required information!
VHSL Athletics & Activities
Cross Country Boys
Cross Country Girls
Swim & Dive Boys
Swim & Dive Girls
Indoor Track Boys
Indoor Track Girls
Sideline Cheer Girls
Outdoor Track Boys
Outdoor Track Girls
Important Athletic Information
VHSL Physical Form (required)
Online Concussion Training
SWOL Intro for Athletes 2020
Blue Emergency Care Card
Coaches & Club Sponsors
How to Navigate the Gar-Field Athletics website
Out-of-Season Practice Schedule
PWCS Activity Guide - English
PWCS Activity Guide - Spanish version
NCAA Eligibility Information
QR Code Sign-up
Online Ticket Information
Athletic Booster Club
GFABC Welcome Letter from Officers
GFABC Memberships and Sport Passes
GFABC Meeting Dates and Officers
GFABC Current Approved Meeting Minutes
GFABC Poinsettia Fundraiser Info
GFABC Poinsettia Fundraiser Order Form
GFABC Advertisements and Sponsorships
GFABC Alumni Walkway Bricks
GFABC Senior Scholarships
GFABC Fund Request Form for Teams
Athletics & Activities Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame Luncheon Information
2019 Hall of Fame Class
2019 Hall of Fame Nomination Form
How to find info on website
Concussion Training - CLICK HERE
Cardinal District Athletic Schedule
Gar-Field Senior High School
Prince William County Schools
Virginia High School League
K12 Special Markets Student Accident Insurance
Markel Student Accident Insurance options
National Federation of High Schools (NFHS)
NCAA Core Course GPA
NCAA Eligibility Center
What do I need to play sports at Gar-Field?
What do students need to play sports?
- The student shall have passed, at the end of the semester, at least five credits with the minimum of 2 C’s and 3 D’s. (Freshmen not applicable during 1st semester; upper class students only); AND be currently enrolled in at least 5 classes for this semester.
- Before participation for in-season or out-of-season activities can take place, the student shall have submitted to the Activities Office their VHSL Physical form filled in and properly signed by both parent/guardian and physician. The physical must be dated after May 1, 2020 and will be good for the entire 2020-2021 school year. You may get a copy of this form at Gar-Field High School or the following website:
- Student and parent/guardian shall view the online Concussion Education Training Course presented by Prince William County Schools. Submit the signed completion certificate, accompanied by your VHSL physical, to the Activities Office.
daily screening - Registered on SWOL.
You may consult Mr. Kozlowski every Friday at 3:00p.m. if you need assistance with registration.
Join Zoom Meeting
Student-athletes are required to complete daily COVID-19 screening
every day by 12:00p.m
- The student and parent must sign a blue Emergency Care Card(s) and turn in to the Gar-Field High School Activities Office. Available on
Important Athletics Information
Age and Bona Fide
- The student shall be born on or after August 1, 2001 and be enrolled at Gar-Field Senior High School.
- Students enrolled in High School prior to August 28, 2017 are not eligible per VHSL Semester Rule.
Author: Michael Payne E-Mail: